Most receptacles manufactured by Glaro Inc. now come standard with removable plastic inner liners.
What this means for you:
- Inner liners (made from removable heavy-duty molded plastic) are easier for Janitorial staff to clean
- Because liners are lighter in weight, shipping costs are less
- Rigid molded liners are made from recycled plastic and are post-consumer recyclable
- Liners are custom molded to fit all existing Glaro Inc. receptacle lines
- Steel inner liners for round receptacles will continue to be available upon request (at an additional cost).
- Most waste receptacles have been upgraded to include plastic liners.
Recycling Receptacle Lines
- Single purpose recycling receptacles now have a single round removable molded plastic liner.
- Molded plastic inner liners may be purchased separately for the Value line and Connected Stations which do not include liners.
- Dual purpose recycling receptacles will now have two separate molded half round plastic inner liners.
- Triple purpose recycling receptacles now have two separate molded half round plastic inner liners. One of those two liners will hold two poly bags.
- Only the BPW-20 triple purpose receptacle will continue to have a removable steel liner.
For more information about Glaro Inc. products or to answer any questions, please call 1-888-234-1050.